Q: How can I place an order?
A: Select a category through the dropdown menu, browse for an item you like and select it, you are going to be redirected to the product page, where you can find the right size and color for you before making the purchase.
Q: Can I pay with my Credit Card?
A: Yes, we accept all major Credit and Debit Cards which include but are not exclusive to Visa and Mastercard.
Q: I would like to cancel my order.
A: Don't worry as long as your parcel wasn't shipped yet, you can cancel it by contacting our service team.
Q: Can I order by calling the service number?
A: Sorry currently we are not able to take your order by telephone. But you can still use your Smartphone to place an order.
Q: Which payment options are available?
A: You can pay for your purchase with all major Credit and Debit Cards as well as PayPal.
*When using PayPal, you will be redirected to the PayPal site to complete the transaction. After completion, you will be transferred back to the Snowverb.com website.
Q: Is my payment secure?
A: Definitely a yes! We use highest industry standards to secure our website and the payment process. snow verb.com is fully PCI compliant and certified to process payments. Every bit of the information you provide to us is processes encrypted through the Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
Vouchers / Discount codes
Q: Where can I redeem my voucher or discount code?
A: During checkout you have the option to enter the specific code, it will be applied to the whole shopping cart.
Q: How many times can I use the discount code?
A: Each purchase once, for as long as the promotion is active.
Q: I have signed up for your Newsletter, where is my code?
A: Due to regulations, you need to go into your mailbox and activate your Newsletter subscription, the code will be shown after clicking the activation link.
Q: How to know my size?
A: Each products description page features a detailed size chart, you can measure yourself and choose the size according to the result.
Q: How to measure myself?
A: We use 4 different factors: Shoulder, Bust, Sleeve and Length for Jacket.
- Shoulder: Place the measuring tape at the corner of one shoulder and pull across to the other shoulder.
- Bust: Measure from the bottom of one armhole across the chest to the bottom of the opposite armhole
- Sleeve: Measure from the tip of the shoulder down to the bottom of the sleeve
- Length: Place the measuring tape in the top of the collar and pull it down vertically to the bottom of the jacket.
A: We use 4 different factors: Waist, Rise, Outseam and Bottom for Pants.
- Waist: Measure flat across the back waistband from one corner to the other. Double the number to get your actual waist size
- Rise: Measure the front rise of your pants, start at the bottom center of the crotch seam and measure up to the top of the waistband.
- Outseam: Measure from the bottom of the leg to the upper edge of the waistband.
- Bottom: Measure across the leg opening from side to side.
1.Our sizes tend to be a bit generous, if you are between sizes, or not sure, we would advise opting for the bigger size.
2.Colors on your computer or mobile may differ slightly from actual product colors depending on your screen resolution.
3.To clarify, certain products have distinct sub-brands under the umbrella of a parent company, like SMN under Gsou Snow or Snowy Owl under Arctic Queen. These sub-brands may feature the Gsou Snow/Arctic Queen logo on their clothing to indicate their affiliation.